We are proud to announce that the 2015 IPI Awards of Excellence Winners were announced during the IPI Conference in Las Vegas this month and the Oklahoma City Arts District Garage received the following two awards:
- 2015 Award of Architectural Achievement
- 2015 Award of Merit for Best Parking Facility over 800 spaces
Situated in the heart of Oklahoma City's Arts District, this 10-story mixed-use parking facility provides 837 parking spaces with 20,000 sf of office and retail in a highly pedestrian environment while complimenting the architectural character of the Arts District.
DESMAN was the Parking Consultant and Structural Engineer of Record with TAP Architecture, the Architect of Record. DESMAN's Pier Panicali is shown accepting the awards with TAP Architecture and Central Oklahoma Transportation & Parking Authority (COTPA). Congratulations to the entire team on this fantastic project!
A special congrats to our DESMAN team who worked on this project:
- Pier Panicali: Principal-in-Charge
- Robert Lutz: Parking Consultant
- Phil Hutchison: Project Leader
- Alfred Perrone - Principal Structural Engineer
- Vesna Todorovic - Structural Analyst
- B. Indusekar - Structural Engineer
Parking Re-envisioned: 2015 Seven 'Best Places to Park' Announced: click here.
Public Works Magazine: Seven super-cool public parking facilities: click here.